The Pavilion at the Tower of London is a Christmas Party venue which needs no introduction. Situated in the shadow of one of the capital’s iconic landmarks, The Pavilion at the Tower of London makes a dramatic first impression.
Party dates: Thursday 11th, Saturday 13th & Thursday 18th December
Winter brings elegance and luxury to guests of the iconic Pavilion at the Tower of London, as we celebrate at the Winter Soiree. Fitting in with the regal splendour of this sought after location, Winter Soiree has been inspired by the opulence of the venue’s surroundings and designed to ensure guests feel relaxed, cosy and thoroughly spoilt.
The Rag and Bone Club will bring this party alive with dancing and performances throughout the evening, getting those feet moving on the dance floor!
The Package Includes:
- Sparkling wine and cocktail reception
- Three-course seated dinner
- Coffee and mini mince pies from a buffet point after dinner
- Late night snacks
- All-inclusive house wine, bottled beer & soft drinks
- Three piece reception band – traditional jazz, bluegrass, skiffle and jive
- Over dinner vocal-led upbeat jazz and swing band plus interactive option
- Post dinner Lindy Hop dance demonstration
- Disco and DJ
- All theming, lighting and production
- Fabulous table settings
- Chill-out seating area
- Fully staffed cloakroom
- Security staff
- Toilet attendant
- £10m public & products liability insurance